Core Mine Training MOC (Maintenance of Competence) Web portal and website.
Description of services
Through its network of Web properties, CMT provides you with access to a variety of resources, including download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
Limited right to use
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services or otherwise commercialise the Services.
Privacy and protection of personal information
Copyright and Trademarks
CMT is either the owner or licenced user of the copyright in the material on this website and within the services that CMT provides. You may not reproduce, adapt, upload, link, frame, broadcast, distribute or in any way transmit the material on this website or within the services that CMT provides without the written consent of CMT, other than to the extent necessary to view the material as permitted by law.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without the prior consent of CMT.
The Website, products, technology and processes contained in this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by CMT or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Privacy and protection of personal information
Notice specific to software available on this website
Any software that is made available to download from the Services (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of CMT and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”).
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE.
THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, CMT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, CMT MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE SERVICES OR IN ITS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD. CMT DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES. PLEASE RESPECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS WHEN USING THE TOOLS AND UTILITIES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES OR IN CMT SOFTWARE PRODUCTS.
Notices regarding software, documents and services available on this website
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies, (2) use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or persona use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made.
Accredited educational institutions my download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Website or any other CMT owned, operated, licenced or controlled site. Elements of CMT websites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any CMT website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by CMT.
Disclaimer of warranties and representations
IN NO EVENT SHALL CMT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT:
1. YOUR SYSTEMS WILL MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO ENABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE;
2. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE. COMPLETE OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE;
3. THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES ARE FREE FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR DEFECTS; OR
4. YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. CMT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME AND NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
NOTHING IN THIS DOCUMENT EXCLUDES, RESTRICTS OR MODIFIES ANY RIGHT OR REMEDY, OR ANY GUARANTEE, WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OR CONDITION, IMPLIED OR IMPOSED BY ANY LEGISLATION THAT CANNOT LAWFULLY BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED, INCLUDING UNDER THE COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT 2010 (CTH) AND SIMILAR STATE OR TERRITORY LEGISLATION (NON-EXCLUDABLE PROVISION). HOWEVER TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY NON-EXCLUDABLE PROVISION NIS LIMITED (AT OUR OPTION):
1. IN THE CASE OF GOODS – TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE GOODS OR THE SUPPLY OF EQUIVALENT GOODS, THE REPAIR OF THE GOODS, THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF REPLACING THE GOODS OR OF ACQUIRING EQUIVALENT GOODS OR THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF HAVING THE GOODS REQUIRED (AS DETERMINED BY US);
2. IN THE CASE OF SERVICES – TO THE SUPPLYING OF THE SERVICES AGAIN OR THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF HAVING THE SERVICES SUPPLIED AGAIN (AS DETERMINED BY US); OR
3. WHERE WE ARE PERMITTED TO DO SO, BY EXCLUDING OUR LIABILITY FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY (EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT IT CONSTITUTES SIGNIFICANT PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR RECKLESS CONDUCT);
4. DEATH OF ANY PERSON; OR
5. PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY TO ANY PERSON (INCLUDING THE AGGRAVATION, ACCELERATION OR RECURRENCE OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY);
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL CMT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES; AND
Member account, password and security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify CMT immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. CMT will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CMT or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
You must provide us with complete and up-to-date information, as requested. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
You agree to keep your username and password confidential and secure and not to permit any other person to access the Services using your username and password. You acknowledge that your details are non-transferrable. The only sharing of account details is via the Company Managed feature of the Website and is only transferrable upon the consent of You, the individual.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CMT server, or the network(s) connected to any CMT server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any CMT server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of services
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”).
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you ow or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
CMT has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, CMT reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. CMT reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
CMT reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as CMT deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CMT’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself in any Communication Services. CMT does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, CMT specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized CMT spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of CMT.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to CMT or posted at any CMT website
CMT does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to CMT (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a “Submission” and collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting (“Posting”) your Submission you are granting CMT, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all CMT Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. CMT is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and CMT may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Links to third party sites
This website contains links to the websites of third parties. CMT is not required to maintain or update the links.
THE LINKS IN THIS AREA WILL LET YOU LEAVE CMT’S SITE. THE LINKED SITES ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF CMT AND CMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE, OR ANY CHANGES OR UPDATES TO SUCH SITES. CMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBCASTING OR ANY OTHER FORM OF TRANSMISSION RECEIVED FROM ANY LINKED SITE. CMT IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY CMT OF THE SITE. CMT DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY IN RELATION TO MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIRD PARTY SITES.
Last updated 28 May 2019.